For a healthy and delicious sweet treat, try this decadent fudge! Easy to whip up with just four ingredients, you'll be enjoying these in no time.
4-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut flakes
- Dried Frui
- Line a small square dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, agave syrup, cacao or cocoa powder, and salt until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle any add ins on top if using
- Refrigerate until solid, this will take around hour, then cut it into small pieces
- Then your done! Keep refrigerated as the fudge will become soft at room temperature