It’s still fall so enough time left to enjoy those amazing fall fruits like pear and kaki – in a crumble! This delicious fall crumble is sugar- and oil free and also makes a wonderful breakfast on those chilly mornings.
Fall Crumble with Kaki and Pear [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Oil-Free]
- 2 ripe kakis
- 1 large ripe pear (or 2 small pears)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1 recipe cinnamon granola
- Preheat the oven to 340°F.
- Wash the kakis and pear and chop up.
- Combine the fruits with the cinnamon, cornstarch and maple syrup and transfer into a baking dish.
- Prepare the cinnamon crunch granola recipe according to instructions till step 4. Spread the granola mixture onto the fruits in the baking dish.
- Bake the crumble for about 25-30 min until golden brown. Enjoy as is or serve with vegan yogurt or ice cream.