The wraps are filled with romaine lettuce, quinoa, avocado salsa and the butternut squash falafel, finished with a generous portion of tahini sauce. If you are not a quinoa fan, you can just add some more avocado. Cater the entire dish to your preferences and you can't go wrong! And if you pre make your falafel, tahini sauce and avocado salsa, this will take less than a minute to put together!!
Falafel Wraps with Avocado Salsa [Vegan]
- 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes, in pieces
- 1 small cucumber, in small pieces
- 1 large handful of coriander (or flat parsley)
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and in large cubes
- Extra virgin olive oil + lemon juice + sea salt + cayenne pepper, to taste
- Wraps of your choice
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa (or extra avocado)
- 2 large handfuls of Romaine lettuce, chopped (or other leaf green)
- Butternut squash falafel with tahini sauce
- For the avocado salsa, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Season with olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and possibly some cayenne pepper.
- Fill your wraps with avocado salsa, quinoa (or extra avocado), romaine lettuce and falafel balls. Finish with tahini sauce and enjoy!