Do you enjoy a delicious sweet and savory combo? These everything brownies combines golden potato chips and crunchy pretzels with chocolate chips all in a rich, chocolatey brownie. Super easy, fun, and festive!
Everything Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cups vegan butter
- 1 3/4 cups cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax seeds plus 6 tablespoons water whisked together), set for 5 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, crushed
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1/2-3/4 cup peanut butter powder, combined with 2 tablespoons coconut sugar and 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and mist an 8x8-inch or 9x13-inch pan with vegan butter. Line with parchment or foil to ease the removal of the cooked brownies.
- Place the coconut sugar, vegan butter, cacao, and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in one-minute increments, stirring, until the butter is completely melted and the mixture feels very warm to the touch. Add the flax eggs, continue stirring. Stir in the flour.
- Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips, crushed potato chips, and pretzels, while saving extra to top the brownies with.Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.Top with drizzles of the peanut butter powder combined with almond milk and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Cool completely in the pan, then transfer to a cutting board and cut into squares.