This Spinach and Artichoke Dip is easy to whip up in no time, and even easier to devour. Grab your friend and grab a chip!
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Steam the spinach and artichokes until cooked through. Drain and then try to squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Sauté onion and garlic on medium heat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until onion turns translucent. (about 7-10 minutes)
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayo, nutritional yeast, lemon, and salt & pepper until well combined.
- Add in the spinach, artichokes, onion, and garlic and combine well.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm/hot with chips, toasted baguette, or veggies!