Canned coconut milk pie is cheap and easy. This is an ultra lazy recipe with very little clean up. This pie is not crazy sweet so you might want to add more agave to the coconut milk and more pie filling on top as garnish. Also, this recipe is perfect for cooling you down during the summer. Make it for dinner parties, BBQs, or whenever.
Easy Blueberry Cream Pie [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 servings of canned blueberry pie filling or make your own using the recipe here
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pour the coconut milk in a bowl and mix with 2 tablespoons of sweetener. Taste it to make sure it’s sweet enough for you.
- Pour a little less than half of the coconut milk into your pie crust.
- Add some pie filling and cover the top with the rest of coconut mixture.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.