This delicious double chocolate banana bread is flourless, gluten-free, and is entirely made in a blender! It is one delicious bite you are going to want to have with your morning cup of coffee, as a mid-day snack and to replace that sugary dessert you just can’t put down. Feed your hunger and make all your chocolate cravings go away!
Double Chocolate Blender Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Place all the ingredients in a blender cup (except the chocolate chips) and work it for about a minute or two, depending on the machine you are using.
- Pour batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Add chocolate chips and bake at 375°F degrees for 25-28 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked before removing from oven.