A raw vegan carrot cake that will sure to satisfy the pickiest eater.
Divine Carrot Cake [Vegan]
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds or mixed with walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, crushed into pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Coconut flakes and cinnamon, if desired
- De-pit the dates and blend into a dates paste.
- Make flour from the almonds and walnuts. Crush the pistachios into small and larger pieces.
- Grate the carrots and blend with the dates paste and nut flour by hand.
- Liquify the coconut oil, add to the mix and blend again. Additionally add coconut flakes and cinnamon powder.
- Pour the mixture in a cake pan and let it in the fridge to set.
- You can eat it as it is, dehydrate for 6+ hours or bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Before serving sprinkle with some more crushed pistachios, dried rose petals and goji-berry fruits.