Edamame pods are a great protein-filled snack that are super fun to eat! This edamame dish is brought to the next level with its eclectic mix of herbs including cinnamon powder, cardamom, turmeric, and fresh dill. Simply marinate the edamame pods in this flavorful oil and start snacking!
Dill Edamame Snack [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 2 cups edamame in pod, blanched
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onions powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boil water in a saucepan and add a pinch of salt and the blanched edamame. Turn off heat immediately and drain.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, turmeric powder, dill, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and salt and mix with a spoon. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and add white sesame seeds. Once the seeds start to crackle add the dill mix into the pan and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add blanched edamame and sauté very well, until each pod is coated with the spice mix.
- Lastly, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and mix well. Cook on a low flame for a couple of minutes and serve warm.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS