A plant-based taco recipe with all the good stuff, such as onion, pepper, mushrooms, and black beans. Add in some brown rice, cloves, and cilantro on top for some extra flavors!
Crock Pot Tacos [Vegan]
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 15-ounce can black beans no salt added, drained
- 1 15-ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Toppings: avocado, cilantro, red pepper flakes
- Tortilla shells or cooked grain quinoa, barley, brown rice for serving
- Add all ingredients (except toppings) to slow cooker. Stir, cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Spoon taco filling onto tortillas or over cooked grain to serve. Add toppings of choice.