All that's between you and these tofu nuggets are a few ingredients! When you need to make a dish that's guaranteed to please everyone, go for these crispy delights. These are great served on a bed of lettuce, or with a few simple sides and some dipping sauce.
Crispy Tofu Nuggets [Vegan]
- 3/4 14-ounce block firm or extra-firm tofu, sliced in cubes
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/4 cup almond or soy milk, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix tamari sauce and almond milk on a small bowl. On a separate bowl mix nutritional yeast, flour, turmeric, and other spices/herbs of choice.
- Dip tofu slices on the liquid mixture and then cover with flour mixture. Repeat until all your tofu slices are covered. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking sheet and put your tofu slices on top. No need to use oil.
- Bake at 365ºF for 30 minutes or until crispy and golden.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS