These crispy tofu slices go with just about anything. On sandwiches, in a salad, as a snack, or in a stew, this tofu will add a delicious and savory protein component to whatever you add it to. The best part? No frying required!
Crispy Oil-Free Tofu [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 1 14-ounce block firm tofu
- 2-3 tablespoons polenta
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 440°F.
- Slice the tofu very thinly and press for at least 15 minutes.
- On a plate, mix the remaining ingredients. Coat the tofu slices on both sides and place on a parchment paper-lined oven tray.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes, flipping the slices over at half time.
- Serve hot or cold.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS