If you can look past the fact that this looks horribly disgusting, you’ll find it actually tastes good! This classic chia seed pudding has been turned into a ghoulish goop by adding green matcha powder.
Creepy Chia Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups milk of your choice (this recipe used almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened green matcha powder
- (add 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup if using unsweetened matcha powder)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk. Let it sit for a few minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Repeat 1-2 more times, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.