Does anything avocado make your heart pitter-patter? Then this incredibly creamy, easy, and quick avocado pasta is the meal for you! You only need a few simple ingredients and less than 15 minutes to whip up this delightful meal. Not only is it incredibly satisfying and highly shareable, but also makes a great lunch or dinner for one.
Creamy Avocado Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes [Vegan]
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A small bunch of basil
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare your pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, add avocados, lime and lemon juice, garlic, fresh basil, salt, and pepper to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Combine avocado sauce with the pasta. Serve warm or cold with lemon zest, more fresh basil and cherry tomatoes on top.