Ah, dessert on a stick! Coated in a rich chocolate shell, these bite-sized treats are a great sweet-tooth-satisfier.These adorable little cookie dough pops would be the perfect favor at a party!
Cookie Dough Pops [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
For the Pops:
- 8 tablespoons vegan butter
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2-2 cups flour (depends on your consistency)
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Lollipop sticks
For the Chocolate Pops:
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
To Make the Chocolate Coating:
- Melt the chocolate chips and oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals, until smooth.
To Make the Cookie Pops:
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in salt and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, in 1/2 cup increments until all combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a scoop (so they are all the same size), scoop out cookie dough onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. After scooping, roll each dough ball into a symmetrical ball.
- Take your lollipop stick and dip in a little bit of melted chocolate, then insert into the middle of the cookie dough.
- Freeze pops for 30 minutes or until very firm.
- Remove from freezer and dip completely in chocolate/coconut oil. Use a spoon to help you cover them completely and swirl the pop to let the extra chocolate drip off. Place back on parchment paper and freeze for another 10 minutes before serving.