Crunchy veggies, juicy tropical fruits, and delicious perfume of kaffir limes, guava, fresh mint, and cilantro - this salsa is super flavorful and delicious, and a great accompaniment for grilled vegetables.
Coconut Mango Salsa [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1 mango
- 1 cup jicama, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5-6 kaffir lime leaves sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4-5 small guavas
- In a blender, place the guavas, and the lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Chop the cucumbers, mango, jicama, and avocado into bite-size pieces.
- Roll the kaffir lime leaves together tightly, and slice very thinly. Slice the jalapeno into thin rounds, and the red onion into a fine dice.
- Mix everything together with the dressing, add the fresh chopped mint and cilantro, and the toasted coconut chips, if using.