These are my new reason to workout everyday. LOL for real though, I need the motivation hardcore. Probably shouldn’t be motivating myself with food… but I consider these bad girls to be some type of superfood! After all, they are packed with dates, walnuts, cacao, and chia seeds. #Sold
Chocolate Sea Salt Energy Bites [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 10 pitted Medjool dates, soaked in warm water
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Chia seeds
- Sesame seeds
- In food processor, add dates and walnuts – blend until crumbly.
- Add cacao, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt – blend again until mixed well.
- Roll into bite-size balls and dip in chia & sesame seed mix.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!