This raw vegan chocolate pudding tart is perfect for any special occasion. Every chocolatey bite leaves a hint of coconut and a little explosion of goji berries in your mouth. It's a great party pleaser.
Raw Vegan Chocolate Pudding Tart with Coconut Cream and Goji Berries
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar (or date paste)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup nut milk, as needed
- Pulse the walnuts into powder then add the dates until it all begins to stick together.
- Press into a lined tart tin (mine was about 8 inches) and put in the fridge.
- Blend all the ingredients together in your food processor until smooth and thick.
- Spread evenly into your crust.
- Make the coconut cream, spread it on top of the pudding layer, and put back in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with goji berries, coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
The coconut cream can be found from Oh She Glows!