In this recipe, the world's best flavor combo, chocolate and peanut butter, come together in one bite-sized treat on a stick. These cake pops are rich, chocolatey, and coated in dark chocolate. They're then topped with crunchy peanuts for taste and texture. Cake pops are the perfect snack because they're easier to make and even easier to eat. They'll be a hit at any party!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Pops [Vegan]
For the Cake Pops:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter powder
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup almond milk
For the Chocolate Coating:
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
To Make the Cake Pops:
- Turn the cake pop maker on. If you don't have a cake pop maker, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift the dry ingredients together, making sure that thee are no lumps. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl or food processor, add the butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. Add the almond milk, and mix until smooth. Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Scoop the batter into the cake pop maker, 1-2 tablespoon per mold, close the top, and cook for about 2-3 minutes. If you don't have a cake pop maker, this is about 2 tablespoons per cupcake liner.
- Once lightly brown, remove from the pop maker or oven, and place on a cooling rack.
To Make the Chocolate Coating:
- In a small pan over medium heat, add the chocolate chips and mix to prevent burning.
- Add almond milk and continue to cook until all is melted and is less thick. Once the right consistency turn on low. Place a pop stick in the middle of the cake pop and coat with chocolate.
- While still wet. top with crushed peanuts and allow to fully cool.