These blondies are completely redefining what we think of as an indulgent treat. With their unique texture and flavor, you won't believe they're gluten-free or low-sugar! Throw some chocolate chips in the mix and you've got yourself a dessert that'll please everyone.
Chocolate Chunk Blondies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour/meal, or other nut meal of choice
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch or cassava
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk, or other dairy-free milk of choice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients, and mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the vanilla, vinegar, and almond milk, and then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the coconut oil and chocolate chips/chunks last and stir till well combined.
- Spoon batter into a lightly greased 8×8-inch baking pan, and smooth out.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.