Chock full of rainbow sprinkles and mini chocolate chips, this cookie cake is the literal embodiment of a party! You can make it a gooey-er texture by cooking it for 20 minutes, or leave it in a little bit longer to get a cakey-er texture. Either way, it’s delicious — so delicious, you might regret making it for a crowd because you'll want to keep it all to yourself.
Chocolate Chip Funfetti Cookie Cake [Vegan]
For the Cookie Cake:
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flax meal, plus 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
For the Frosting:
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch cake pan (will help to put a parchment paper circle on the bottom as well).
- Cream the butter and sugars together until well combined. Add in the vanilla and flax egg and mix until well incorporated.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then add to the wet. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes if you desired a gooier cookie texture, and bake for 25 minutes if you desired a cakier cookie texture.
- Cool completely and then pipe the frosting around the edges (or spread all over) and sprinkle with chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Chocolate Chip