Simple grain-free, egg-free, and vegan cookie dough made is dipped in dairy-free chocolate to make these delicious cake pops. The dough is made from a blend of almond and tapioca flour, making it paleo-friendly as well. Don't wait for a special occasion to make these no-bake treats!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pops [Vegan, Grain-Free]
12 cake pops
For the Cake Pops:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1 cup plus 1/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- 12 cake pop sticks
- Vegan mini chocolate chips
- decorating sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure it can fit in your freezer. Set aside.
- Beat together the coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add almond flour, tapioca flour and sea salt. Beat until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-2 tablespoon sized balls. Place on baking sheet and put a stick into the middle of each. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once cookie dough pops are frozen, melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth. Dip each cake pop into the chocolate and swirl to completely coat. Sprinkle with optional toppings and set back on the baking tray.
- Place pops back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until set. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.