This chocolate brownie and peanut butter parfait is absolutely delicious. It’s composed by a simple raw vegan peanut butter chocolate mousse, totally creamy, a raw and vegan brownie and it’s topped up with some coconut whipped cream. This is heaven! I know it might sound a bit complicated at first because of the different layers but let me break that straight away. It’s super mega simple to make. The mousse only requires 4 ingredients and the coconut whipped cream one. The brownie is super simple as you don’t need to bake anything.
Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Parfait [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
This Recipe is :
For the Brownie:
For the Chocolate Mousse:
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 small banana (keep a few thin slices for decoration)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of raw, organic cacao powder
- Splash of non-dairy
- 1 small handful of walnuts
For the Additional Ingredients:
- Optional – 1 heaped tablespoon of organic and natural peanut butter (check the ingredients, you don’t want anything else than peanuts in your peanut butter)
- Optional – 1 pinch of unrefined sea salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1 serving coconut whipped cream (just blend a refrigerated can of coconut cream with some vanilla powder and your favorite sweetener)
For the Toppings:
- Raw pecans and pistachios
- cacao nibs
- Vegan chocolate sauce (optional)
- peanut butter (optional)
For the Base:
- Start by making half a batch of chocolate brownie base . Place in the fridge.
For the Mousse:
- Blend all ingredients – except walnuts – in a food processor until soft
- Add walnuts at the very end into the food processor, so they are only roughly chopped
- Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Blend all ingredients to make your coconut whipped cream and place in the fridge.
- Take some nice glasses and start creating the layers. Start with a layer of chocolate mousse, then a layer of brownie, then a layer of coconut whipped cream. Add some peanut butter for an extra nutty flavor.
- Repeat until you fill the glasses and garnish with your favorite toppings.