Colorful, delicious, and so versatile! This recipe for frittata made from chickpea flour is really a great addition to any brunch!
Chickpea Asparagus Frittata [Vegan]
- 7-ounces chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup vegan, unsweetened milk (soy or oat milk)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, herbs at will
- 1/2 bunch of green asparagus
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen or fresh
- 1 carrot, scraped and shaved
- Mix the chickpea flour with the water and the milk. Add in seasoning and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and brush a tart mold with the coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 410°F.
- Place the peas and carrot strips under the dough and top with the asparagus.
- Cover for 15 minutes and bake open for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with dairy-free sour cream and salad.