When left to soak, chia seeds release absorb liquid which softens them while thickening the liquid they were soaking in. This results in a pudding consistency, with all of the benefits of chia seeds! This recipe is sweet and nourishing while also being highly customizable.
Chia Pudding With Blueberries [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Leave in fridge overnight to soak. The chia seeds will become gel like.
- Divide into bowls, garnish with berries, and serve.
Of course, you can add just about anything you like: ginger, cinnamon, cocoa, protein, powder. This dish is easy to customize.
- Chia Seeds