Whether you're hosting a party, movie night, or just hanging with friends, this cheesy pull bread is a must-make. On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s a 10,000,000. Crispy sourdough bread is stuffed with herby, garlicky vegan cream cheese, spinach, and vegan mozzarella and then baked until melty and bubbly. This bread serves a small crowd, but you'll want it all to yourself.
Cheesy Pull Bread [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt butter, then add the garlic. Cook for 2 minutes and set aside once melted.
- In a food processor, blend parsley and minced rosemary with a drizzle of olive oil and sea salt.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1—inch diamonds, but do not cut all the way through the bread. Combine the processed herbs with the butter/garlic, add white wine, and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, add the cream cheese and combine all of the ingredients.
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in the mixture. Slice the cheese into small squares and add into the bread.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for an additional 5 minutes to make the bread have a more crusty texture.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to make in advance, follow the prep directions and wrap with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cheesy Recipes