Believe us: you can not skip this recipe. Tasty and easy! You can have these chips with or without any dip!
Cheesy Avocado Chips [Vegan]
- 2 small avocados
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Peel and smash the avocados and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until well-combined.
- Place 1 teaspoon or 1 tablespoon (depending on the size you want to get) of the mixture on a baking tray covered with baking sheet and flatten with the help of the spoon, forming a rounded shape.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Once they are golden brown and crispy, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely on a rack.