These simple cauliflower rolls are great for having for breakfast or can be served with dinner. They dough is made mostly of cauliflower, with a dash of almond flour and spiced with onions, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. Then they're thrown in the oven and served hot.
Cauliflower Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut flour
- 2 packets of yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds combined with 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Sesame, to taste
- Roasted onions to taste
- Poppy seeds to taste
- Mix the yeast with 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water and set it aside.
- Cut the cauliflower and then blend it as finely as possible with the almond flour, yeast, salt, chia seeds, and salt.
- Sprinkle in your sesame seeds, onions, and poppy seeds in the quantities you deem fit.
- If the dough is too dry, add some water and form small cubes.
- Bake at 325°F, for 40-60 minutes into the oven.