Vegan Cashew Noodle Wrap – this was a tasty, light and refreshing dish. I used soba noodles but you could use rice noodles or any other noodle you like. The cashews are toasted and golden. It’s a simple dish that lets the flavor speak for itself.
Refreshing Cashew Soba Noodle Wraps [Vegan]
- Soba noodles
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (finely grated)
- Dash of lime
- Iceberg lettuce
- Spring onion and coriander to garnish
- Put your noodles on to cook – as per the packet instructions.
- Fry the cashews in a little olive oil, add the garlic, ginger, maple syrup and lime and fry until golden brown.
- Stir through your cooked noodles.
- Take your lettuce apart and place the wraps on a plate.
- Fill the wraps with the noodles and cashew mix.
- Garnish with shallots and coriander. Wrap and eat!
You can eat these hot or cold and they are a good one for a dinner party as everything can be made in advance and assembled in front of your guests. I could eat so many of these – I love the crunchy, salty, sweet, Thai combo.