This recipe is quick, easy, and contains only 3 ingredients! Beans are a super food. They are rich in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. According to some, they may aid in disease prevention too! I’m always on the lookout for creative ways to add beans to my diet. Our family has a special love for hot sauce, and so it only made sense to mix the two for a winning combination! Buffalo roasted chickpeas are a great addition to salads, or eaten as a snack all on their own.
Buffalo Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan]
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1- 15oz can garbanzo beans
- Preheat oven to 450ᵒF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans. Pat dry with towel.
- Spread garbanzo beans onto baking sheet.
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat melt the vegan butter.
- Add hot sauce and stir until combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the beans.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, until browned.