Yes, you read correctly: PIZZA DE QUINOA! More and more people know and consume this food so complete ... but how many you imagined to take it as pizza? The recipe is very easy and we highly recommend you try it, the dough is super simple, does not contain yeast, and only contains quinoa, herbs, salt, and a few drops of lemon.
Budget-Friendly Quinoa Crust Pizzette [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Whole Food]
- 3/4 cup of quinoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Provencal herbs
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 2 mushrooms
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 10 black olives
- 1 handful of arugula
- Soak your quinoa for at least 8 hours. Once the time has passed: preheat the oven to 390°F, strain and drain the quinoa and crush it together with the Provençal herbs, the lemon juice, and the salt until you get a paste.
- Place the dough on a baking tray or pizza tray with parchment paper or a non-stick mat so it does not stick and pour the mixture and press into the pan to form a uniform thickness throughout the crust with your fingers.
- When the oven is hot, bake your pizzette crust 6 minutes. Remove it when it has browned a bit and crisped up.
- Top your pizzette with the toppings and place back in the oven for 8 minutes.
Per Serving Calories: | Carbs: g | Fat: g | Protein: g | Sodium: mg | Sugar: g