These blackberry coconut cheesecake bars are something special. You can have these made in 30 minutes tops, plus the stage of allowing them to set up, which is the hardest part of this recipe. The crust is a simple blend of dates, oats, crunchy almonds and the cheesecake filling is creamy and fruity. Pair it with a drizzle of chocolate and coconut cream for the perfect flavor combo!
Blackberry Coconut Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 2 cup dates
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Coconut sugar (optional)
- Melted vegan chocolate (optional)
- Coconut cream, for topping (optional)
To Make the Crust:
- In your blender or food processor blend together all ingredients.
- Press into parchment paper lined 6×10-inch pan. Set aside.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Blend together all ingredients except coconut sugar, chocolate, and coconut cream in your blender until smooth. Pour into pan. Place in freezer to set up for 1-2 hours. Remove from freezer, and let thaw before cutting into bars.
- Top with coconut sugar, chocolate, and coconut cream, if desired. Serve.