This black bean chocolate pudding is packed with nutrient-dense whole foods, but no-one will care. They’ll only care that it’s the best tasting chocolate pudding they’ve ever had! So feel free to start sneaking the goodness of black beans into everyone’s day, wherever you go.
Black Bean Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 8 medium medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Put all ingredients into blender jug.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Spoon into serving dishes, cover and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Beans - Black