Soft cashew cheese flavored with fresh dill sits on crisp beet slices in this unique appetizer. This refreshing snack is like a raw take on cheese and crackers. It's easy enough to make as a quick snack, but when garnished, it's fancy enough to serve as an appetizer at parties.
Beets With Dill Cheese [Vegan]
- 1-2 beets, sliced thin
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup lemon
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped or minced
- 1/2 cup of water
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender, add a little bit of water, and blend on high, adding water as necessary. You do not want this thin, so just add a little water at a time.
- Once you have the right consistency, stir in the chopped dill with a wooden spoon.
- Add a spoonful on top of each beet slice and sprinkle with dill, for garnish. Serve.