In this recipe, rich dark chocolate mixed with pecans, coconut, and apple sits on a crunchy cracker crust. While the maple syrup and apple add natural sweetness to this recipe, coconut flakes take your taste buds to another level. Pecans add a nice crunch and delicious flavor without overpowering the other flavors. These bars are perfect for sharing with your friends and loved ones.
Apple Pecan Chocolate Bars on a Crunchy Cracker Crust [Vegan]
- 8 ounces vegan graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 7 ounces good vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- Preheat oven to at 400°F.
- Crush the crackers in a bowl, then add the coconut oil and mix well. Press the dough into a baking dish.
- Crumble your vegan chocolate over the dough, add a layer of the chopped apple, followed by the coconut flakes and pecans. Finish with just sprinkling the coconut milk over all of it.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS