This recipe is impossibly easy to make. You need 7 ingredients and there is no baking involved. Almond butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla create a nice thick base for the layer of luscious chocolate and almond butter that’s finished with a few generous pinches of salt. It’s undeniable that sweet and salty compliment each other, bringing out the best in any sweet recipe. So check out this easy dessert, let your taste buds celebrate and let’s give a round of applause to salt!
Almond Butter Sea Salt Chocolate Bars [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Line cake pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl combine 1 cup almond butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add mixture to parchment paper lined tin and even out with spatula and/or hand until you have an even layer.