This chocolate bark is effortless and so pretty! Give the gift of a beautiful chocolate treat for any occasion!
4-Ingredient White Chocolate Matcha Bark [Vegan]
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons matcha
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Take a large bowl and place 1 1/2 cups of chips in one and in the other the remaining 1/2 cup. Divide the spices into each and the coconut oil. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds with removing every 10 seconds and stirring to combine. Once both portions are fully melted add the matcha powder to the smaller bowl. In a baking pan layer with wax paper or if you want to copy me you can cut a ziplock bag and use that.
- Layer in the white chocolate. Then in rows layer the matcha chocolate with a spoon. After you've made rows take a toothpick, skewer or knife and run it through them to create a design. Top with toasted sesame seeds and store in the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, slice into triangle type pieces, and enjoy!