1. Dairy consumption has been linked to cancer, diabetes, autism and schizophrenia, and many autoimmune disorders including Multiple Sclerosis.
2. Countries with the highest dairy consumption also have the highest rates of osteoporosis
3. Dairy farms/factories account for huge amounts of CO2 emissions, land degradation, water consumption, and water contamination.
4. Dairy Farms contribute to the slaughter of over 245,000 dairy cows per year
5. 75% of the people on the planet are lactose intolerant and don’t consume any dairy at all.
6. An 8 oz serving of soy milk has fewer calories, less saturated fat, less sodium, and less sugar than the same cup of cow’s milk, but it has just as much calcium and protein!
7. Spinach, kale, broccoli, tofu, soybeans, almonds and molasses (to name a few) offer more calcium per calorie than milk.
8. No species on the planet consumes milk in their adulthood, or as a matter of fact, consumes the milk of another species, except humans!
9. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allows 750 million pus cells in every liter of milk (that’s the highest permitted upper limit of milk pus cell concentration in the world, nearly twice the international standard of allowable pus cells).
10. Milk consumption in the U.S. has dropped 30 percent since 1975 and 3.3 percent in the last year alone.
Click Here for dozens of brands of plant-based milks and hundreds of options to choose from to meet everyone’s individual tastes and nutritional needs!
This content provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.