If you’re planning a quiet, romantic evening at home this Valentine’s Day but haven’t yet settled on a menu, look no further. From breakfast in bed to decadent desserts, we’ve got you covered! Which of these delicious recipes will YOU be trying on Valentine’s Day?
Main Dish – Just because you’re staying in doesn’t mean you can’t have a mouthwatering, beautifully prepared and presented dinner. These four dishes taste as amazing as they look, and they all come together relatively quickly (or have components that can be prepared in advance).
- The Smoky Tofu Sweet Potato Stacker
- Kale Salad with Grilled Eggplant, White Beans and Fresh Figs
- Valentine Red Quinoa Loaf
- Pomegranate Sweet and Sour Tempeh
Sides and Starters – These soups, salads and vegetable sides make a great accompaniment or starter for any Valentine’s Day meal.
- Raw Tomato Red Pepper Soup
- Kale Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Vegetables with Lemon-Cannelini Sauce
- Walnut-Crusted Artichoke Hearts
Dessert – Valentine’s Day is one occasion where you simply MUST save room for dessert! All five of these decadent desserts are most certainly drool-worthy.
- Raw Double Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Shortcakes with a Coconut Whipped Cream Topping
- Raw Mini Chocolate Cream Cakes
- Chocolate Mousse Tower with Raspberry Coulis
- Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
Bonus – Looking to earn a few extra brownie points this Valentine’s Day? Bringing your loved one breakfast in bed is the ultimate indulgent treat! Any of these delicious recipes are sure to please, either on Valentine’s Day or the morning after…if you’re still in a romantic mood.
- Strawberry Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Walnut Whipped Cream
- Tofu Scramble (with Spinach and Nutritional Yeast)
- Pink Powerhouse Smoothie
- Chocolate Caramel Doughnuts
Were these recipes a hit on Valentine’s Day? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section below!