Skip the store and make your flavor cravings at home! We have all the fried, greasy, finger-licking recipes from the Food Monster App. This list is a compilation of all things vegan junk food!
1. 15 Dairy-Free Cheeses for Your Favorite Sandwich, Pizza, or Pasta![caption id="attachment_1481319379" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Maple-Mustard Squash Grilled Cheese [/caption]
Creamy deliciousness. Ooey-gooey stretchy and melty perfection on your pizza. Flavorful slices to put on your sandwich. Cheese. You know you want it, and you know you love it. What other reason do we need to serve you these 15 delicious kinds of vegan cheeses from the Food Monster App? Feel free to make these plant-based cheeses on any occasion, you deserve it! Check out 15 Dairy-Free Cheeses for Your Favorite Sandwich, Pizza, or Pasta!
2. The Ultimate Guide To Veggie Burgers![caption id="attachment_1481199704" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Mushroom, Beet, and Blackbean Burger[/caption]
Everyone loves a good burger! Either you want a high-protein patty, a juicy bleeding plant-based patty, or a grain-free one, we got all the recipes for you from our Food Monster App! or a Set your teeth in all of these delicious burgers, and learn how to perfect your burger in The Ultimate Guide To Veggie Burgers!
3. 10 Reinvented Mac and Cheese Recipes[caption id="attachment_1481336596" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Baked Mac and Cheese Bites[/caption]
Mac and cheese, need we say more? Like two star-crossed lovers, they work perfectly together to form a dish that many people have come to appreciate and find comfort in. However, as awesome as it is, we can take this popular dish to a whole different level. Thinking outside the bowl (literally) we found some recipes on the Food Monster App. Grab your fork (or use your hands) and dig into these 10 Reinvented Mac and Cheese Recipes!
4. Why You Should Go DIY With Junk Food, for the Health of It[caption id="attachment_1481147449" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Mini Doughnut Balls With Caramel Dipping Sauce[/caption]
Junk food, whatever its reputation, in some form or another, usually holds a special place in our hearts. Most of us grew up eating it, or enjoyed it during college, camping adventures, a road trip, friends, and memories of those times are what we often associate with junk foods. Some of us have rituals, the way we eat a peanut butter cup or the perfect time for popcorn. Typically, they are foods that we look for for comfort, convenience and the occasional indulgence. The problem is that they are generally unhealthy and not something we should regularly be eating. Check out Why You Should Go DIY With Junk Food, for the Health of It!
5. 15 Healthier, Vegan Versions of All Your Junk Food Favorites[caption id="attachment_1481236860" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: No-Bake Salted Almond Joy Bars [/caption]
The good news is, you can! Not only can you make vegan versions of your favorite junk foods, but you can also make it healthier. Of course, vegan junk food also exists because we don’t always have time to spend in the kitchen when we’re struck with a sudden craving for something sweet. If you’re looking to break up with most junk food, we can help with that. Check out 15 Healthier, Vegan Versions of All Your Junk Food Favorites!
6. The Pizza Roll Deconstructed: 15 Vegan Recipes to Mix and Match[caption id="attachment_1481322373" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: “To Share Or Not To Share” Pizza Party Pinwheels [/caption]
Want to make your family and friends some food with love? Make a dish that everyone will want to pass around, but make it healthier! Skip the frozen pizza rolls, and know exactly what you put into what your family eats! Just choose one recipe from The Pizza Roll Deconstructed: 15 Vegan Recipes to Mix and Match, flatten your dough, section it off, layer it up, and roll.
7. 12 Products To Help You Make The Perfect Vegan Mac and Cheese![caption id="attachment_1481342350" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Shutterstock[/caption]
When you think of a vegan diet, the last thing that comes to mind is a heaping bowl of gooey mac and cheese. But with the right shopping methods and research, you’ll find that many dishes, including pasta, sausages, chocolate and more, have been veganized. You won’t have to give up your adoration for mac and cheese with these 12 Products To Help You Make The Perfect Vegan Mac and Cheese!! Cook some from the box or make your own with some ideas from the Food Monster App!
8. 10 AMAZING Street Food-Style Recipes Made Vegan![caption id="attachment_1481337210" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Hot ‘n’ Spicy Mexican Street Corn [/caption]
There’s something amazing about street food. Going from booth to booth, grabbing something that is not necessarily the best for you but dang– it is good. Sometimes, it’s the reason why you go to street fairs in the first place. Think awesome street food can’t be veganized? Think again! We browsed through the Food Monster App and found 10 mouth-watering recipes. From fried fun to ooey-gooey goodness, we got you covered. Check out these 10 AMAZING Street Food-Style Recipes Made Vegan!
9. 15 Fries, Cheeses, Chilis, And Crumbles To Mix and Match![caption id="attachment_1481338212" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Easy Peri Peri Sauce And Oven-Baked Carrot Fries[/caption]
There’s no denying that fries are one hundred percent awesome. Crispy on the outside, soft and salty on the inside and made with the easy capabilities of dipping. Not only are french fries delicious, but they can be smothered in vegan cheeses, dipped into a chili (or covered beneath it) and top with a variety of plant-based meaty crumbles. Check out these 15 Fries, Cheeses, Chilis, And Crumbles To Mix and Match!
10. 20 Seriously Chocolatey Vegan Ice Cream Cakes, Shakes, Scoops, and Cones[caption id="attachment_1481147235" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Banana-Cacao Ice Cream [/caption]
While most people may celebrate by going to their local ice creamery or stopping by the frozen food section in their local market, we’re going to let you in on a little secret – you can make luxuriously creamy, rich chocolate ice cream at home and it’s surprisingly easy to do. This collection of cakes cones, shakes, and scoops is our small homage to our favorite sweet. Now the only thing you have to do is decide which recipe you’re going to try out first! Check out these 20 Seriously Chocolatey Vegan Ice Cream Cakes, Shakes, Scoops, and Cones!
11. 25 Awesome Vegan Snacks for Any Party[caption id="attachment_1481236239" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring[/caption]
Who loves snacks? We love snacks? Why? Because snacks are awesome, that’s why — especially party snacks of any kind. For us, there’s little that comes close to the positive feeling you get from spending time with friends and loved ones while enjoying homemade snacks that are so good you’ll wish you had made an entire batch for yourself … but hey, sharing is caring, right? Right. So, if you’re looking for shareable snacks, then you’ve come to the right place because we specialize in sniffing out the best, so-delicious-you-don’t-want-to-share snacks that also happen to be completely meat-free and dairy-free. Just check out 25 Awesome Vegan Snacks for Any Party for some of the best!
12. 10 Gelatin-Free Gummies and Sweets![caption id="attachment_1481331110" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Rosé Gummies[/caption]
These days, gelatin-free sweets are on the rise and sometimes you just crave something chewy and sweet. Did you know that there is a genius ingredient called agar agar, which works exactly the same as gelatin but comes from algae? And the best thing about it is that you can make gummies from it all by yourself! We are giving you 10 Gelatin-Free Gummies and Sweets! And by the way, don’t forget to download our Food Monster App to get satisfied with recipes every single day.
13. From Tempeh to String Beans: 15 Unique Fries To Go With Your Favorite Burger![caption id="attachment_1481294425" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Sunflower Chickpea Corn Burger[/caption]
Want to hear the world’s best love story? Burgers and fries! What can really pair better with a juicy, flavorful veggie burger than a side of crispy and delicious fries? We already got you covered for spring with these 15 Fantastically Fresh Veggie Burger Recipes For Spring, and now we’re bringing you From Tempeh to String Beans: 15 Unique Fries To Go With Your Favorite Burger!
14. 15 Vegan Versions of Your Fast Food Favorites[caption id="attachment_1481253119" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Black Bean Burgers With Cilantro Lime Sauce[/caption]
Sure, fast food is easy, convenient and somewhat inexpensive, but there’s a higher price to pay for all of that. The U.S. has the largest fast food industry in the world and it comes at a huge cost to our health and to the planet. Instead, we can make healthier versions of our favorite fast food items. No matter what your favorites are – burgers, fries, onion rings, nuggets, wings, tacos, hot dogs – you can make them at home. Not only will it be healthier but it will taste so much better! Not convinced yet? Check out these 15 Vegan Versions of Your Fast Food Favorites!
15. Na-cho Traditional Nachos: 15 Ingredients to Create a Vegan Nacho Platter[caption id="attachment_1481333897" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Autumn Nachos With Pumpkin Queso Dip [/caption]
Nachos are the best combination of everything, gooey cheese, crumbly protein, fresh veggies, crispy tortilla chips, sour cream, and more! This list is all you need to make the best vegan nacho platter of your life! Just pick one ingredient from each category, layer them all up, and feed a crowd of people on a budget! Check out Na-cho Traditional Nachos: 15 Ingredients to Create a Vegan Nacho Platter!
16. Your Guide To Eating Vegan At Taco Bell[caption id="attachment_1481336639" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Shutterstock[/caption]
If you’re plant-based, then you know how difficult and trying it is to find a good, healthy meal at a fast food restaurant. Often, we’re subjected to soggy, sad salads (piled high with one tomato), french fries that are probably cooked with chicken nuggets, oil-drenched bread, wilted vegetables, and unsatisfying mounds of guacamole. However, intermixed with fast food restaurants that could care less about veganism is one beacon of quick, lazy hope: Taco Bell. Check out Your Guide To Eating Vegan At Taco Bell to learn more!
17. 20 Meatless and All-Vegan Options You Can Find at Popular Fast Food Chains[caption id="attachment_1481190232" align="aligncenter" width="1600"] Source: Red Robin[/caption]
The answer is increasingly “yes.” More and more fast food restaurants are offering vegan options. And it figures as Americans are eating less meat and also looking for more plant-based options. There is even an app called Vegan Xpress that will help you find vegan options at national chains and fast-food restaurants. Perfect for the busy vegan on the go! So whether you need to or you want to, the next time you visit a fast food restaurant, here are 20 Meatless and All-Vegan Options You Can Find at Popular Fast Food Chains.
Hungry for more? Check out our Comfort Food Archives by downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 10,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
Lead image source: Baked Mac and Cheese Bites