There are so many new vegan restaurants, cafes, diners and food trucks constantly opening that in order for us to catch them all, we have to round them up weekly. That’s a fantastic thing!
In honor of all the vegan delicacies now available to us, in cities around the world, here are some you should check out in your area this weekend.
Check out these new vegan eats in the U.S!
- Vegvana,Richardson, TX: Their menu will have vegetable biryani rice, domed rice cakes, sticky sweet fried dough balls, stir-fried okra, spicy fried ivy gourds and paneer butter masala. They are located at 100 South Central Expressway in Texas.
- 3 Brothers Italian Kitchen, Albertson, NY: This plant-based diner will have seitan scarpariello, rigatoni alla Norma with tomatoes, eggplant and cashew ricotta, oyster-mushroom “calamari”, and personal 12-inch pizzas come on vegan crusts. They’re located at 947 Willis Avenue, Albertson in New York.
- Dō, New York, NY: This vegan cookie dough company is perfection. They offer chocolate chip, sugar cookie, brookie dough, oatmeal m&m, and signature commando. They’re located 550 Laguardia Place, New York.
- ClusterTruck: They have added several new selections, including Chipotle Jackfruit BBQ Tacos, and a spiced chickpea bowl!
- Fuegos, Madison, Wisconsin: This cafe is located in Madison, Wisconsin. They have empanadas, fried plantains, and tortilla española, too.
- Celesta, Milwaukee, WI: Has internationally inspired cuisine, a full bar with craft cocktails, a weekend vegan brunch. They’re located at 1978 N Farwell Ave in Milwaukee.
- Rhythm ‘N Wraps, Cambridge, MA: This gourmet vegetarian truck has vegan wraps, curried lentil plates, chickpea vegetable curry and tofu tacos. They’re located at Harvard Common Spaces in Cambridge, MA.
- Terra Café, Easton, PA: This little cafe has breakfast burritos, paninis, wraps, acai bowls, and fresh soups! You can find them in Easton, PA.
- Veggie Crust, Somerville, MA: Veggie Crust has tons of vegan pizzas, paninis, pasta, nice cream and they’re all deliciously vegan. They’re located in Somerville, MA!
Check out these international vegan spots!
- New York Pizza, Netherlands: This Netherlands based pizza company has Vegan Veggie and Sea Shepherd Vegan Shawarma Pizza.
- Luna’s Kitchen, Beirut, Lebanon!: They have falafel, vegan burgers, mezze, and pizzas! They’re located in Beirut, Lebanon!
- Spread Eagle, London, England: A Mexican cafe with 100% vegan street food. Their menu includes tortilla chips, deeply fried cheze, pan-seared scallops, deep fried ice cream and tasty tacos. They’re located in London, England.
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan eats near you and we’ll feature it in our upcoming spotted series!
If you enjoy recipes like this, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more! The app shows you how having diet/health/food preferences can be full of delicious abundance rather than restrictions!
Lead image source: Shutterstock