This month we’ve had plenty of movement in the vegan restaurant scene. From farm-to-table organic gastronomy to flipping food-truck-style burgers. This time, we’ve Spotted even more! We have something for everyone here from the United States and Abroad. Here are the coolest new vegan restaurants and menus we’ve seen.
- What The Pitta in Brighton, UK already has three restaurants in London, at Croydon, Shoreditch and Camden. The next location for this delicious vegan kebabs pita eatery will open at 14 East Street in Brighton.
- The Greener Kitchen, Baltimore MD opens its doors September 29th. This vegan deli and food collective offers healthy and sustainable food options. 803 Washington BLVD. Baltimore, MD.
- The Allotment in Manchester, UK re-opens its doors with its delicious vegan food and superb alcohol selection in Manchester. 24 Dale St, Manchester M1 1FY
- Christopher’s Kitchen in Palm Beach, FL offers fine vegan dining and American classics. 4783 PGA BLVD, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Nikki Green in Ithica, NY the plant-based eatery provides locally-sourced “Bomb, beautiful Plant-based food” 320 E State St Ithaca, NY, 14850
- Sans in Brooklyn, NY vegan gastronomic restaurant opens in Brooklyn. 329 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
- L’Eau de Vie in Baltimore, MD vegan French-style brasserie and bar opened this month. 803 S Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21231
- Murray Hillbilly in Murray Hill, FL Murray Hillbilly, formerly a food truck, spreads its roots to Murray Hill. A brick-and-mortar restaurant is scheduled to open in October. 1044 Edgewood Ave. S, Murray Hill, FL
- Althea, in Chicago, IL a vegan eatery opening in Chicago’s famous Saks 5th Avenue in Chicago. 700 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
- Burger Patch in Sacramento, CA opens in Sacramento after flipping burgers at popup events. 2301 K Street, Suite 102, Sacramento, CA 95816
- Bareburger begins serving their vegan burger in the United Arab Emirates!
Email us at [email protected] if you spot any new vegan restaurants near you and we’ll feature it in our ongoing ‘Spotted’ series!
If you enjoy food that is served in vegan restaurants like these, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App, it’s available for both Android and iPhone and has free and paid versions. The app is loaded with thousands of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking tips, has hundreds of search filters and features like bookmarking, meal plans and more!
Lead Image: Shutterstock