Curried Tofu Scramble
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- ½ green pepper
- ½ cup of chopped mushrooms
- One package of extra firm tofu (learn how to make your own tofu by following this recipe)
- 2 tbs. of nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tbs. of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. of curry powder
- A pinch or two of pepper
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Chop the potato into small cubes.
- Add the olive oil to your skillet and cook the potato cubes on medium heat for a few minutes, stirring regularly until tender.
- Chop the onion and add it to your skillet. Sauté for a few more minutes while stirring.
- Chop the green pepper and mushrooms and add them to your skillet. Cook on low for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain the tofu and place in a large bowl. Use a paper towel to help dry the tofu. Use a potato masher to crumble the tofu and add it to your skillet.
- Add all your spices and stir. Cook on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Slice the avocado and tomato and arrange on your plate next to the fresh spinach.
- Scoop some delicious tofu scramble next to your veggies and enjoy!
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS
AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS