I absolutely love these cookies, and scarfed down almost the whole batch after shooting pics. I only needed one tablespoon of almond milk to get a cookie dough consistency, but you may need to add more or even less. Take caution in adding more almond milk though, because if you add too much, the cookies will crumble and fall apart after baking.
The World's Healthiest Ginger Cookies
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoon applesauce or mashed banana
- stevia or other sweetener, to taste (I use 1-2 packets)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- pinch salt
- 1 Tablespoon almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Add in applesauce or mashed banana and stir. Add in almond milk and until fully incorporated. Drop dough by tablespoon or teaspoon, depending on how big you want them, on a parchment lined baking sheet. I used a silicone mat. Flatten the dough into cookie shapes and bake in the oven at 350F for 10 minutes. Let cool before scarfing them all down.
- The 1/8 teaspoon of ginger called for in these cookies will make you feel all better. Or at least the sheer cookie-ness of them will.
Fat - 0.5g
AUTHOR & RECIPE DETAILS