Nachos to make every day a fiesta day. One bite will bring you straight into party-mode with the hint of freshly crushed pepper flakes and cilantro.
Spicy Nachos [Vegan]
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup organic salsa
- 2 cups GO Veggie! Mexican Vegan Cheese Shreds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1 cup black olives, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn chips in a large baking dish. Top with remaining ingredients; bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; serve warm!