Filling and protein-rich.
Spicy Lentil Salad
This Recipe is :
- 2 tbsp minced onions
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp jalapeño, finely minced (or more for desired spice)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sprouted lentils (1⁄2 cup before sprouting)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt or to taste
- Place onions, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeño, and lemon juice into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add lentils, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil and mix.
- Add salt to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator.