Nom! This is a simple clean dish that will fill you up with positive energy, vitamins, nutrients, and joy. I always have a giant smile on my face when I eat raw veggie noodles because... well... they make me happy.
Raw Rainbow Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon raw jungle peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon miso
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 dates
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds (optional)
- Water or orange juice, as needed
- ¼ cilantro leaves
- 6 raw olives cut in half
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- To make the noodles: cut the veggies lengthwise into thin strips on a mandolin or spiral slicer, then mix in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the sauce: blend all the ingredients until smooth, adding water or orange juice as needed to make it creamy.
- Assembly: pour the sauce onto the noodles and evenly coat. Give it a few minutes for the flavours to develop, and then sprinkle with hemp seeds, raw olives and cilantro leaves.