This is a beautiful and creamy soup that I love making all year long. It’s full of fresh, nutritious vegetables that are good for your heart and soul. During the fall holidays, I make the “variation” recipe (noted below) by adding the coriander and pumpkin spice – a “must-make.” Delicious!
Yield: 6 cups
- 1 cup water
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup flax oil or olive oil
Blend all of the ingredients, except the oil, on high speed in your blender until really creamy (approximately one minute — I prefer this soup to be very creamy). Then, while the blender is running on low speed, add the oil. Continue blending for another minute or so. This will make it slightly warm. Enjoy!
- Add 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Browse through more soup recipes below.
Click next to begin.