Coconut + Lemon = Flavor Explosion! I love lemony desserts. This one is a nice combination of lemon and coconut with just the right amount of sweetness. Both flavors come through for a bright lemon flavor with a hint of coconut in this no bake cookie ball. These treats are easy so make, contain no refined sugars or fillers, just a few wholesome ingredients that come together beautifully. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Raw Coconut Lemon Bombs
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (I use GF)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, optional
- zest of 2 lemons, medium sized
- juice of one lemon
- 7-8 medjool dates, softened and pitted
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes for rolling
- Place cashews and oats in food processor and blend until a medium to fine grind.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined and you have a doughy consistency. If you find your dough is a bit too dry try adding fresh squeezed lemon juice, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Chill dough for about 20-30 minutes, this will help stiffen the dough to make your rolling a little easier.
- Roll into 1 inch balls then roll in coconut flakes.
Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to two weeks.