Vanilla chocolate chunk cheesecake with peanut butter + coconut:
- 1 cup oats (or buckwheat if you want it GF)
- 1 cup dates
- 2 or more bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener, like maple syrup, if desired
- Beans from one vanilla pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Water, as needed
- 1/4 cup cacao or carob powder
- 3 tablespoons raw chocolate
- 3 tablespoons raw peanut butter (or you can use regular – it’s up to you)
- To make the crust: process the oats (or buckwheat) and dates until they stick together. Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and put in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake: blend all ingredients – EXCEPT cacao or carob – until very smooth. Add as little water as possible to keep your cheesecake creamy. If you don’t want to add any water, use some liquid sweetener or another banana. Now take out half the batter and put in a bowl. Add the cacao or carob in the remaining batter that is still in your blender and blend until it’s incorporated. Now spread the vanilla layer and the chocolate layers on your crust, alternating a few times. Set in the freezer overnight and then drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate the next day. Enjoy!
Looking for more options? Here are some of our favorite vegan cheesecake recipes!
Got a delicious vegan cheesecake recipe you’d love to share? Send it in!